Have you ever been asked for your number by a cute stranger and weren’t sure what to say in response?
It can be tricky deciding whether or not to give out your digits, let alone coming up with a fun, flirty response.
If you’re trying to gauge their interest while also playing hard-to-get, don’t worry we’ve got you covered.
So if someone hits you up with the classic “Can I have your number?” line; Here are some fun, flirty responses that will let them know you’re interested without giving away too much perfect for letting your crush know you’re interested without being too forward.
What to do when someone a guy says “can I have your number”
When a stranger, or even someone you know casually, asks for your number it can be an awkward situation. You need to respond in a way that is polite and appropriate yet direct.
In the first case, when you are not interested in the person asking for your number, simply saying “Sorry, I’m not interested” is enough and shows class. While it may be tempting to give them a witty reply in order to get a laugh from them, this could quickly backfire if they take offense.
In the second case, when you actually like the person asking for your number giving a “witty” answer is the last thing you should do. By masking your true intentions and desires with humor, you run the risk of losing this person forever because they don’t understand how you really feel about them.
The best way to reply when someone asks for your number is with honesty and straightforwardness. If you are interested then simply give your number without making jokes or being coy and if not explain politely why you cannot share it at that time.
Always remember that you have the right to say no and to be respected for your decision.
You need to read this article: 20+ Flirty Response To Do You Come Here Often
Flirty Responses to Can I Have Your Number?
If you’re looking for a flirty response to the classic “Can I have your number?” line, then look no further. Here are some fun and creative ways to let someone know you’re interested without giving away too much.
Whether you’re trying to play it cool or make a lasting impression these responses will help you get the message across in a lighthearted way.
From clever comebacks to playful banter, these replies will show that you’re interested without being too forward.
So next time someone asks for your number, try one of these flirty responses and see where it takes you!
Here are a few flirty responses can I have your number?:
- You’ll have to work for it!
- Do you want all 7 of them?
- We’ll see…it depends on how the conversation goes from here!
- If I give it to you, will you promise not to call me at 3 am?
- I’m not sure if I’m ready to give it out just yet, but why don’t you give me yours and we can take it from there?
- I think I’ll need a little more convincing before I hand out my number.
- I’m a little hesitant to give out my number, but I’m willing to take a chance on you.
- I’m not sure if I’m ready to give it out just yet, but why don’t you give me your number and we can take it from there?
- I think I’ll need a little more convincing before I hand out my number. What do you have in mind?
- You’ll have to work for it! What do you have in mind?
- If I give it to you, will you promise not to call me at 3 am? That’s my beauty sleep time!
- I’d love to exchange numbers, but let’s get to know each other better first!
- Why not, I’m feeling lucky today
- Sure, but you have to promise to be a gentleman.
An effective way to boost your chances with potential crushes is to give flirty yet non-committal responses.
Show that you are interested, but also demonstrate that you are cautious and selective with who you choose to pursue.
You can do this by flashing a smile and glancing at them before you respond.
This sends the powerful message that you are self-confident and secure in yourself—qualities that many people seek in a romantic partner.
Combined with flirty, playful answers, you create an attractive allure that will make them want to know more about you.
You have standards and aren’t willing to waste your time on someone who isn’t worth it.
You need to read this article: 25 Flirty Responses To You’re Hot
When someone you’re attracted to asks for your number, make sure to keep your response cool and casual.
The key is not to appear desperate or clingy. You want to come off as flirty and confident while keeping it light and fun.
To do this, consider some of the playful responses mentioned above. They are sure to get the conversation going in a flirtatious way that will pique their interest.
Additionally, such responses demonstrate that you have a positive attitude and an open mind when it comes to meeting new people and exploring new friendships without giving too much away too soon.
If you play your cards right, you’ll be on your way to a date with this special someone sooner than later.