Flirting is all about keeping the conversation exciting, and what better way to do that than with a playful comeback?
If someone says “make me” during a flirtatious exchange, it can be tempting to just let the conversation fizzle out.
But fear not, as we’ve compiled a list of 25 flirty comebacks to “make me” that will leave your crush wanting more!
How to respond to a girl saying make me
If a girl says “make me” during a flirtatious exchange, it’s best to stay light and playful.
But don’t worry this is actually a great opportunity to inject some playful banter into the conversation.
The key to a successful response is to strike a balance between being flirty and not taking the situation too seriously.
Here are five great responses to “make me”:
- “Challenge accepted!”
- “Well, I’m not one to turn down a challenge.”
- “Oh, I’m going to enjoy this.”
- “I see you’re trying to test me…”
- “You’re playing with fire, but I like it.”
By responding with these playful quips, you’ll show that you’re up for a challenge and that you’re not afraid to have a little fun.
Read next: 20+ Flirty Responses to You can’t handle me!
Flirty comebacks to “make me”
Now, let’s move on to the main event: the top 25 flirty comebacks to “make me”:
- I could, but I don’t want to break the internet just yet.
- I was hoping you’d ask me to.
- You’re playing with fire, but I’m happy to oblige.
- Why don’t we make a bet on it?
- I’d love to.
- Is that a request or a demand? Either way, I like where this is going.
- Well, I can think of a few things…
- Oh, I could definitely make you, but where’s the fun in that?
- ll make you, but only if you can handle it.
- Alright, come over.
- You’ll have to work for it.
- Let’s find out together.
- Oh, I think I can handle that request!
- I bet I can make you blush…
- I like where this is going.
- I’ll be gentle, don’t worry 😉
- My skills are at your disposal — just ask!
- Ready for a night of fun? I know I am!
- I would if you asked nicely
- You’re tempting me.
- That’s a dangerous game to play.
- I’m a sucker for a good dare.
- You know I can’t resist a challenge.
- You’re playing with fire, but I kind of like it.
- You’re on, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.
These flirty comebacks to “make me” will leave your crush wanting more and show that you’re up for a little playful banter.
So, next time someone says “make me” during a flirtatious exchange, don’t be afraid to use one of these fun comebacks!
Read next: 30 Flirty Responses to “How Did you Sleep?”
Tips for using these Responses
- Consider the context: Make sure to use these comebacks in an appropriate context. While they may be fun and flirty, they may not be appropriate in all situations.
- Be confident: These comebacks are meant to be playful and flirty, so don’t be afraid to show some confidence when using them. Embrace the playful nature of the conversation.
- Gauge the response: Pay attention to the response you get when you use these comebacks. If the person seems uncomfortable or doesn’t respond well, it may be best to back off.
- Use them sparingly: While these comebacks can be fun and flirty, they can quickly lose their impact if used too frequently. Use them sparingly to keep the conversation fresh and interesting.
- Have fun: Ultimately, the goal of these comebacks is to have fun and engage in playful banter. Don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy the flirtatious nature of the conversation.
Using flirty comebacks can be an effective way to show your interest and start flirting with someone, especially if they’ve said or done something that you find attractive.
There are several methods that you can use to make a good impression, including being witty, using playful banter, and staying relaxed.
With these tips and tricks in mind, you’ll be able to create the perfect comeback and pique the other person’s interest.
It’s important to know when to draw the line simply get as far as you feel comfortable going and gauge your response based on their reaction.
With practice, you’ll be able to hit the nail on the head more often than not!