Have you ever heard of a manifestation jar? It’s a fun tool to use for manifesting your dreams and wishes.
This distinct type of jar combines two popular techniques – vision boards and gratitude journaling.
The idea behind it is that when you write down your goals, dreams, and aspirations, the universe will respond in kind – bringing those things into your reality.
But it can be challenging to keep those intentions and beliefs top of mind, which is why many people find this visualization tool helpful.
Following these simple steps, I’ll show you how to use a Manifestation Jar and use it effectively to improve your life!
What is a Manifestation Jar?
A manifestation jar is a creative and easy way to get your visualization practice going. It’s a simple and effective ritual that involves filling a jar with the physical representations of your intentions, such as coins, Images, or words.
As you fill the jar and make it visible, you will start to truly embrace and feel inspired by your desire for manifestation. The container itself serves as a reminder of your intention and is a powerful focal point for helping you tune into its energy every day.
This can help you stay connected to the outcome of your manifestation as well as encourage faith in yourself that it will come true.
Not only does this serve as an inspiring reminder about what you have achieved thus far, but also draws attention to where future efforts should be focused so that you can continue manifesting even bigger things.
As you add more accomplishments over time, your manifestation jar will begin filling up with pieces of paper containing affirmations that detail parts of the life path you are consciously choosing for yourself.
How to Manifest in a Jar in 5 Simple Steps
Manifesting in a jar is an easy and fun way to keep track of your manifesting successes. By writing down your manifesting goals in a jar, you can keep a physical representation of all the things you have manifested over time. Here are the steps to creating a manifesting jar of your own:
1. Find a clear jar that has enough room for lots of notes.
2. Grab some colorful paper or index cards and write down each thing you want to manifest on it from big-picture dreams, like meeting your future partner, to smaller goals like getting approval on a loan.
3. Now that your jar is filled with intentions and desires, place it somewhere visible where you can see it every day this could be on your bedside table, or inside your side table like me!
4. Every time something good happens that feels like an answer to one of your intentions, take out the corresponding card and add it to your special “manifestation” folder or box so that you can look back through them when needed for encouragement.
5. Keep adding more cards or items as you go along – don’t forget to also add any additional thoughts or feelings that come up regarding certain intentions such as changes in perspectives or feelings around certain issues!
How to Manifest something Big with a jar?
One of the best and most effective ways to manifest something big is by using a “manifestation jar.”
Once you have written down your intention, placed it in the jar, and made sure to use positive affirmations when talking about your desired outcome, all that’s left is to start looking for signs.
Every time you receive an indication that a manifestation is coming closer, write it down on a piece of paper and place it into the manifests jar.
Before you know it, you will have evidence that supports the notion that your manifestation is on its way.
Not only will this provide physical proof of the process working but also allows you to look back whenever doubt starts to creep in and remind yourself of everything that has come before.
Who knows? If you really focus on noticing all these little signs, you may find yourself pleasantly surprised with how quickly your manifest arrives!
Examples of Goals To Manifest In Your Jar
Now that we have all gathered what we need for our manifestation jars, let’s talk about some specific types of goals we might want to include in ours! • Financial goals: “I will make $X amount of money this month.”
- Career goals: “I will get a promotion by the end of the year.”
- Health goals: “I will exercise for X amount of minutes every day.”
- Relationship goals: “I will find my soulmate this year .”
- Spiritual goals: “I will meditate for X amount of minutes every day.”
- Personal development goals: “I will read X number of books this year.”
- Creative goals: “I will finish my novel by the end of the year.”
These are just a few examples, but you can also include any other goals that you have in mind.
Once you have written down your goals, put them into the jar and place them somewhere where you can easily access them. Whenever you feel like you need a reminder of what you are working towards, take out one of the pieces of paper and read it aloud to yourself. This will help keep your focus on manifesting your desired outcome!
Manifesting in a jar is an easy and effective way to keep your goals and intentions in sight.
They work by rewiring your mind to believe it is possible to have what you want. Most of us tend to think negatively and with this type of thinking, our desires are not able to manifest.
However, when we make use of a dream jar or manifestation jar, we are telling the universe we trust them with our desires and expect them to be taken care of.
By filling up a jar with our desires written down on paper and believing they will come true, we are attracting positive energy and forcing ourselves to focus on what we want instead of what we don’t have.
When you focus on what you do not have, the Universe can sense your lack of mentality and cannot deliver as promised.
Therefore, using a dream jar or manifestation jar helps us stay focused on what is put out in the universe – clarifying our intentions and connecting us with the Universal power necessary for transformation!