Are you looking for some clever flirty responses to someone who says “Don’t Tempt Me”?
Whether you’re trying to impress a new crush or keep the spark alive with your partner, it can be difficult to know how to respond when someone says this.
In this blog post, we’ll provide you with 27 flirty responses to “Don’t Tempt Me” that will help you keep the conversation going in a flirtatious way.
Let’s get started.
Read next: 25 Flirty Responses To You’re Hot
How to Respond When Someone Says Don’t Tempt Me in a Flirty Way
If someone says “Don’t tempt me” in a flirty way, it usually means they already have feelings for you, but maybe aren’t sure if their feelings are mutual.
A good way to respond is with a lighthearted remark and a little bit of flirting. You can say something like, “Oh, you know I’m hard to resist.” This conveys your interest while still playing off the idea that they’re not completely sure how you feel.
You might also want to inquire further as to why they feel tempted by you.
Ask questions like, “What do you find so tempting about me?” or “what do I do or say that tempts you?” This will let them open up more and give them a chance to express their feelings.
Make sure to be genuine and authentic when responding. Don’t try too hard or come across as insincere; show your interest in the person without overselling it.
That way, you’ll be sure to strike the perfect balance between playful flirtation and genuine interest.
Flirty Responses to “Don’t Tempt Me”
When someone says “Don’t Tempt Me”, you can respond with one of these flirty remarks:
- I think you know I can’t resist.
- Maybe you should let me try; it might be fun.
- I bet I could show you something really tempting…
- Go on, why not give in?
- I dare you to try and resist.
- I’m not trying to tempt you, I’m just being myself.
- You don’t have to resist me, I promise it’ll be worth it.
- I’m flattered that I tempt you .
- I’m not sure if I should be flattered or scared that I tempt you.
- I’m glad I have that kind of effect on you.
- What do you find so tempting about me?
- You don’t have to resist, I won’t bite…
- Bring it on!
- Oh I’m always up for a challenge.
- Well, perhaps I should tempt you then!
- It’s up to you – do you want to give in to temptation?
- Maybe a little temptation wouldn’t hurt?
- Come on, don’t be so shy! I dare you…
- What kind of temptation are we talking here?
- Oh don’t worry, I’ll make sure it will be worth your while…
- Stop fighting the urge; let yourself be tempted!
- I have something special in store just for you…
- Oh come on, you know you want to!
- Let the games begin!
- Be careful what you ask for!
- Let’s find out!
- Go ahead, take a risk!
Signs that Your Flirting is Working
When you’re flirting with someone, it can be hard to tell whether or not your attempts are successful. Here are some signs that your flirting is working:
1. They smile a lot when talking to you – Smiling is a universal sign of happiness and contentment, so if the person you’re flirting with is frequently smiling when talking to you, then it’s a good indication that they’re enjoying the conversation.
2. They laugh at your jokes – If the person you’re flirting with is laughing at your jokes and finding humor in what you say, then it’s likely they find you funny and enjoyable to be around.
3. They make physical contact with you – Physical contact such as touching your arm or brushing up against you can demonstrate deeper levels of attraction. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they want to take things beyond flirtation, but it could be an indicator of interest.
4. They ask personal questions – People don’t typically ask others intimate questions unless they feel comfortable with them, so if the person you’re flirting with starts asking more personal questions, then there may be mutual chemistry between the two of you.
If you want to make your crush or potential partner feel special, then flirting is a great way to do it.
Just remember to be confident and have fun with it! With the right attitude and some practice, you’ll soon become an expert at flirting.