Are you looking for some flirty responses to the question “How did you sleep?” Look no further!
When someone asks you how you slept, it can be a great opportunity to flirt and show your interest. Whether you’re in a relationship or just getting to know someone, these “30 flirty responses to how did you sleep?” will help you show your playful side.
From funny one-liners to more suggestive comments, there’s something here for everyone.
Keep reading to find out more!
How to Answer “How Did you Sleep?” Text from Your Crush
When I got a text from my crush asking how I had slept, I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to keep the conversation going, but also not make it too flirty. After some research, here’s what I learned about how to answer that all-important question:
I decided to keep my response light and playful. Something like “I slept like a baby! How about you?” was sure to create a smile on their face without being too overtly flirty.
If I wanted to add a bit more flirtiness though, I could try something like “I slept better than ever before… wish you were there”. That would show them just how much they meant to me!
Or if it seemed like the conversation was dying out, I could try turning the tables and ask them a question in return – something along the lines of “How was your night?”. That would surely let them know that their day was interesting enough for me to ask about it!
why not only compliment them? A great way is to respond with something along the lines of “I slept really well but I can’t stop thinking about you!” This will hopefully make them realize just how much they’ve been on my mind lately and brighten up their day!
Read next: 25 Flirty Responses To You’re Hot
Flirty responses to “How Did you Sleep?”
When it comes to flirting with your crush, a simple question like “How did you sleep?” can be a great way to get the conversation going.
It’s an easy and non-threatening way to show your interest in them, and there are plenty of flirty responses that you can use to keep the conversation going. From lighthearted compliments to playful questions. here are some fun and flirty ways to answer “How did you sleep?”:
- “I slept like a baby, but I kept dreaming about you.”
- “Lonely without you next to me.”
- “Not as well as I would have liked – all I could think about was you.”
- “Really good, as long as I dreamt of you!”
- “Enough to make me think of you all day.”
- “Not great; too much on my mind.”
- “It’s always better when I’m dreaming of being with you.”
- “I had some naughty dreams about you, but I don’t think I should tell you what they were.”
- “My dreams were filled with thoughts of you…”
- “Really well – it was like cuddling with an invisible person!”
- “Surprisingly well – especially since you were on my mind all night.”
- “I had the best sleep ever…now that’s flirting with dreams!”
- “Unfortunately, not great. I just can’t get my thoughts off of you enough to fall asleep…”
- “Pretty good – except I couldn’t stop thinking about what we should do together next!”
- “I slept really well, but it would have been better if you were there with me.”
- “Let’s just say my bed felt a little lonely without you in it last night…”
- “I don’t know about you, but I definitely dreamed about us last night!”
- “I had the best sleep ever — thanks for asking!”
- “Like a baby, knowing you were thinking about me.”
- “Wish you were here so we could sleep together.”
- “I was dreaming of our next date.”
- “Couldn’t stop thinking about you, so it took me a while to fall asleep.”
- “Not too well.. I kept dreaming of your beautiful face all night long!”
- “Absolutely amazing! How did you sleep?”
- “It was alright, but all I wanted was for you to be here snuggling with me.”
- “I dreamt about all the wonderful things we could do together…”
- “Oh it was ok, although nothing really compares to falling asleep in your arms.”
- “Much better than I could have possibly imagined!”
- “Just fine, but it felt like something was missing – YOU!”
- “Better than usual…because I was thinking about you the entire time.”
How to Make Flirting Fun and Engaging
1. Make Eye Contact: Making eye contact can be a great way to show someone you are interested in them.
2. Don’t be coldly polite: Being overly polite can come off as insincere. Instead, try to be friendly and open while still being respectful.
3. Smile: Smiling is an easy and effective way to show someone you are interested.
4. Use Open Body Language: Body language can tell a lot about what someone is thinking. Make sure to keep your body language open and inviting when flirting.
5. Make Lighthearted Comments: Flirting often involves making lighthearted comments or jokes that can make the other person feel more comfortable.
6. Ask Questions: Showing genuine interest in someone can be a great way to show them you are interested.
7. Be Confident: Confidence is essential when it comes to flirting. Show the person you are talking to that you are confident in yourself.
8. Compliment Them: Compliments are a great way to show someone you are interested in them.
9. Listen: Listening is just as important as talking when it comes to flirting. Make sure to listen to what the other person is saying and respond appropriately.
10. Be Yourself: Be sure to be yourself when flirting. Show the person you are talking to your true personality.
11. Talk about your interests: Sharing your interests and hobbies is a great way to show someone you are interested in them.
Signs That Your Flirty Responses Are Working
Some signs that your flirty responses are working include:
1. Positive body language – If the other person is leaning in, maintaining eye contact, and smiling, it’s a good sign that they are engaged and interested in what you’re saying.
2. Playful responses – If the other person is responding to your flirts with playful banter or sarcasm it’s a sign that they’re comfortable and enjoying the interaction.
3. Increased physical touch – If the other person is initiating touches such as a light touch on the arm or hand, it may be a sign that they are interested in getting closer to you.
4. Flirtatious behavior – If the other person is mirroring your flirty behavior, such as laughing at your jokes, playing with their hair, or touching their face, it’s a sign that they’re reciprocating your advances.
5. Proactive communication – If the other person is initiating contact or making plans with you, it’s a sign that they’re interested and want to continue the interaction.
It’s important to keep in mind that everyone expresses interest differently and that it’s not always easy to tell if someone is interested or not.
The best way to know for sure is to communicate openly and directly with the other person.
So, there you have it – 30 flirty responses to “How did you sleep?”. Sure to make your special someone smile!
From subtle innuendos to playful puns, these responses will help make the conversation more fun and show your crush that you are interested in them. So go ahead and let your flirty side take over!