Struggling to come up with witty and creative comebacks when someone is trying to put you down? Look no further.
This post provides 27 baddie comebacks that will have them speechless.
Nothing can feel more frustrating or embarrassing than being put down by someone.
You are left feeling powerless, angry and unable to respond back in a calm manner.
So how do you combat these situations?
By having some cleverly crafted responses up your sleeve! In this post, we provide 27 baddie comebacks for when someone tries to put you down.
These comebacks show that not only did you hear what they said, but also it won’t go unnoticed or let them get away with such comments.
Don’t be shy, give it a try!
At their core, baddies are sassy yet still classy. They have a way of saying what they want without directly insulting anyone or starting any drama.
So the next time someone comes at you with something unkind, don’t let it slide. Here is a list of baddie comebacks:
You need to read this article: 20+ Flirty Responses to You can’t handle me!
Baddie Comebacks for Haters
“And you are weirdly familiar, Shrek is that you?? Oh sorry it’s Donkey”
2. “Your jokes aren’t funny”
“I guess I’ll have to stick to being the witty one.” , “I’m not trying to be.”
3. “You’re such a loser!”
“…and yet I’m still beating you.”, “Awww, are you having a bad day?”, “I’m not a Proctologist but I know an a$$hole when I see one.”
4. “Nobody likes you.”
“That’s their loss, not mine.”, “Nobody being your mum, RIGHT?”, “You’re right, everyone loves me!”
5. “You’re ugly”
“And you’re pretty without the “R”
6. “That haircut looks awful”
” Look who’s talking – at least my hair won’t be falling out soon!”
7. “Don’t speak back to me”
“That’s how convo works hun”
Baddie comebacks to Shut up
9. “Lead by example”
10. “Truth hurts, doesn’t it?”
11. “Make me”
12. “Nah, I won’t”
13. “My silence is golden, and so much better than your words”
14. “Oh I wasn’t talking to you.
15. “I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that”
16. “I think it’s time for you to be quiet now”
Baddie Comebacks When Someone Insults You
17. “You’re adopted”
“At least I was wanted” or “at least they wanted me, your parent didn’t have a choice”
18. “Get a life”
“Like yours? no thanks, I’ll stick with mine. ;)”, or “Like yours? Nah I’ll pass”
19. “Fight me”
“I would but that would be animal abuse”
20. “You have a big forehead”
“At least mine has a brain”, “and I’m still better looking than you!”
21. “You’re dumb”
“Don’t be shy pull up your grades rn”, “Calling me dumb doesn’t make you any smarter ;)”
22. “You’re such a geek”
“You’re such a geek”, “My bad, I expected an intellectual conversation, but it looks like I was wrong.”
23. “You’re immature”
“Maybe I’m immature, but at least I’m a fun person to be around!”, “Is that how you describe fun people?”
24. “You’re too skinny.”
“If you ran like your mouth, you would be in good shape.”
25. “You’re so short”
“I may be short, but I’m still taller than most tall people’s egos!”, “Short people are just as capable as tall people – we just reach things differently!”
26. “You’re a bad person”
“You ain’t seen nothing yet.”, “I’m bad in the best way possible.”
27. “You stink”
“You’re not exactly sweet-smelling yourself”
It’s not always easy to come up with a clever comeback for people trying to put you down, but it is possible. A great way to respond to someone trying to belittle you is to turn their words around and use them to your advantage.
Annoying people come in many forms, but no matter how they are trying to put you down, a witty and snarky response can be a great way to put them in their place.
You need to read this article: 30 Flirty Responses To if You Play Your Cards Right
The Art of the Baddie Comeback
Now that we’ve covered the importance of confidence, it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty of baddie comebacks. Here are some tips to help you deliver the perfect comeback:
- Timing is everything: The timing of your comeback is crucial. If you respond too soon, you may come across as impulsive or immature. On the other hand, if you respond too late, your comeback may lose its impact. The key is to wait for the right moment and then strike with confidence.
- Keep it simple: Complex comebacks can be difficult to remember, and may not have the desired effect. Instead, keep your comebacks simple and straightforward. A well-timed and well-delivered one-liner can be just as effective as a more complex comeback.
- Be witty: A good comeback should be clever and witty. This will make it more memorable and effective. To develop your wit, try reading humor books, watching stand-up comedy, and taking part in improvisational acting classes.
- Be yourself: The most effective comebacks are those that are authentic to you and your personality. Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Instead, embrace your unique qualities and let them shine through in your comebacks.
Having the perfect comeback for any situation can improve your confidence, prevent embarrassing arguments, and make you feel like the ultimate baddie.
With some practice and a little finesse, you can learn the art of debating with friends in no time.
So memorize a few from this list of favorite baddie comebacks and get ready to deliver them on point!